Urgent : Need help - My Account Opening got stuck for last 15 Days and Angelone customer care number and email is also not responding

Hi, I tried to opened my account 15 days back in 2 days it asked to link the adhaar and PAN card which I did already. But even after it they did not give me my USER ID and password, it keep showing “we have recieved your documents it will take 3 working days”. Already 10 days have passed, regarding this when I try to contact them on customer care it asks me to enter my mobile number but then says its invalid, and when I tried to send mail (Service reference no 12926314) then the reply by saying that they will contact me 48 hours but still no response. There is no other way to contact them. I can’t even open another account in angelone as per guideline. Can anyone help me @AngelOne @rishitdedhia in getting my account open in angelone? they are giving so much trouble in account opening don’t know when I will see when I start trading.

Hi @DEEPANSHU92 We can certainly help you, can you please share with us the Client ID?

Dear Sir,
I didn’t recieve my client ID yet only my application was submitted, and then I recieve a mail that I will recieve my user ID and password in upcoming days, but didn’t recieve any updates till today, please solve it, I raised this issue via mail with “Service Request Number - 12926314” and my angelone registered email is

Summary

deepanshuyadav741@gmail.com

. Can you please solve it as soon as possible.

Hi @DEEPANSHU92 For security reasons, we ask our customers to not share their personal details on a public platform like this, we’d suggest you to connect with us over DM. Also, please give us 2 days to look into the issue and we’ll get back with you with an update for sure.

Dear Sir,
I want to share the details over DM but no icon is showing for it only reply to post is showing. Can you please tell how to send direct message in this portal?

Sent you a DM, please check!