Upgrade Your iOS Trading Game with Angel One's Latest Features

At Angel One, we’re always striving to provide the best trading and investing experience for our users. That’s why we’re excited to announce our latest upgrade for frequent traders - an enhanced iPad experience with swift interactions across key modules such as OptionChain, Charts, and Orderpad.
We’re thrilled to share that our app has already been listed in the top 3 finance apps for iPad on the App Store :partying_face:

We’re constantly listening to our user’s feedback and making trader-centric innovations to improve our experience. Here are just a few of the improvements we’ve recently made to our iOS App:

• IPO section: Our app now includes comprehensive videos on IPO basics and a list of 7 important steps to successfully apply for an IPO. Plus, you can now track your IPO status easily from the IPO detail page.
  • Position summary card: Keep track of the performance of your overall position directly from the Home page with our new position summary card.
  • Tax P&L statements: We’ve added detailed Tax P&L statements to provide greater visibility into your investments.
  • Increased security measures: Your security is our top priority. That’s why we’ve implemented additional security measures to ensure your information is protected.
  • Expanded date range for P&L statements: With our new wider date range for P&L statements, you can now view more of your trading history.
  • Upcoming IPOs: Stay up-to-date with the latest IPOs for the entire year with our new upcoming IPOs feature.

We hope you enjoy these new features and look forward to hearing your feedback!"

1 Like

This is good, I was always waiting if we can have AngelOne app running on ipad. I can see everything that i see in iOS mobile in bigger screen which is great but I would be waiting for a release where we have some more features that will be unique to ipad as it has more real estate which can be utilized to have more details like in portfolio, order section we have empty space may be we can add more details over there which is not possible in mobile app.
I haven’t placed any order or traded using ipad as it still behind from Android (which is I am currently using to trade) but will surely check that out.