Sensibull Free to customers

Zerodha has made Sensibull free to its customers/users. @AngelOne - You should consider it as well as it is a good tool for users who are doing a lot of options. I think it would be better if Angel One has done it before Zerodha but better late then never. :slight_smile:
Source: https://twitter.com/Nithin0dha/status/1683456145137061888?s=20

1 Like

I think that’s because zerodha is the investor of Sensibull. Technically it’s also a product of zerodha , btw it’s must have tool for option traders.

I hope angelone ll develop more features like these as they already have some cool features like insta trade etc

Yes, zerodha is an investor but doesn’t own that product :slight_smile:
They might have discounted rates but they still need to pay to provide Sensibull to their customers. If AngelOne wants to stay ahead of the game they should have also funded Sensibull in earlier stages. They can look at Opstra as well which is also growing and gaining popularity.

1 Like

@Piyush @deepakchandar
Stay Tuned :wink:

2 Likes

Hi @Piyush We are happy to share that Sensibull is now free for all Angel One customers, please check out this link to the post.

2 Likes

For the past year, I have been utilizing Sensibul for trading and have found it to be an incredibly effective tool. I wish to appeal to the Angelone team to consider making it free, similar to Zerodha’s . Additionally, if feasible, I would like to request the same for Streak as well.

Hi @suravsarma2007 Sensibull is now free for all Angel One customers, please check out the link shared above.

Yuhuuuu :man_dancing: :partying_face:
I will check it out and will be ready with my strategy before market opens :star_struck:

2 Likes

Hey @Saif We would request you to kindly refrain from sharing your personal details such as contact number of such public platforms. We will send you a DM, please respond and elaborate your issue, we’ll get the team to look into the issue.