Segment activated but can't trade in commodity

Hey there, I am new to trading and have been studying the crude oil market.
I decided to invest in it today through an option chain, when I placed the order, it rejected the order saying my client code is not registered, yet when I checked my KYC completion document, everything was valid and all segments were activated.

I search for this problem online and found no solution, I hope to head from you all soon

Hi @TronZeroJB Welcome to the community! Can you please share a screenshot? Additonally, please share your client code over DM. We’ll ask the team to look into the issue.

Same like mine?

Hi team,

I am facing the same problem. How to solve the issue.

I have raised to the ticket for many times.

Angle not provided the solution.

Kindly help

I have same issue
Exchange not enableb for this user
Please solve itProcessing: 17072976620457444619426046441352.jpg…

same problam

Summary

d50859842

I have the same issue. Commodity segment activation done but could not place the order.
Order gets rejected stating
Exchange. Client ID not registered.
Kindly rectify the problem at the earliest
Thanks

Hi @Zorro Sorry for the delayed response. Since there is no private messaging option here on Community & we do not encourage our clients to share their private information publicly, we request you to visit this link: https://tinyurl.com/yehe6xau 4and share your details. We’ll be happy to help. Thanks!
PS: We do not encourage anyone to share their public details like (email id, contact details, Client Code etc). Please refrain from adding these details on the public forum like this.