Need some UI improvment on angelone web platform and mobile app as all index ticker inclusion

All the index tickers must be added on Angelone Web platform and as well as on Angelone Mobile App.
right now, there is only two indices we can add through indices settings. all index data should be on a single eye, and it should always there to see all the indices up down data etc. UI can be improved much better that existing one.

1 Like

+1. I was also surprised to find that I cannot add indices other than NIFTY and BANK NIFTY into watchlist. It would be great if we have an option to add indices to our watchlists. I find it useful to add an index and related ETF to track ETFs’ deviation from the index before placing an order.

This is how it looks in my Zerodha account. NIFTY IT index on top followed by ETFs tracking NIFTYIT.

Screenshot 2023-08-22 at 19.30.14

PS - I understand this thread is related to the 2 standard indices shown on top but since it is somewhat relevant to indices I thought to drop a request here. Will create a separate thread also.