Need chart improvement

Need following improvement in charts,

1. Add 25min, 75min, 125-minute and custom time frame feature in charts like Fyres.
    2)Add charts auto-save feature, currently web charts do not sync with mobile app charts.
    3)Add a Predefined watch list with a custom watch list.
2 Likes

I am new to Angel one and I also found it difficult to believe that web chart and mobile app charts are not in sync. I prefer to use mobile app while I am at office and web chart when I am at home. But it seems angel one is not the broker for persons like me

Hi @joffinkjose @Balkrishna Thank you for sharing your valuable feedback, we’d love to share this with the team, could you please share your Client ID?

My id is J52791875 and my name is Joffin K Jose. Hope you will bring this update

Yes chart syncing is not very good

Hey @Amar we are sorry to hear about your disappointing experience, we have raised the feedback with the product team, however this may take some time on our end, our team will get this updated on the app and web.

hey ,
I have the same problem with chart synchronisation .
I do analysis in web but some time specially at work i need to see trades and chart in mobile app.
I am requesting to angle one to fix it as soon as possible .

It’s true. Chart syncing needs to improve.

Hi @Amar @sweekysingh thank you for your feedback. We are hosting a session on charts next Tuesday, on 20th August, where your queries on charts will be answered by our Product managers. Please do join in at 3.30 PM.
Cheers!

we just need this basic common sense functionality to be available and working, what a session will do?

please behave and answer like a mature and educated person

besides we also have our own office work, we cant skip office to chit chat with no resolution

please start working on this issue which i explained in such a detailed and crisp manner and fix this

please don’t push our tolerance level

thank you

I would like to address the lack of chart synchronization between the AngelOne mobile app and website. As an active user I’ve encountered inconsistencies in the chart data displayed, leading to decision-making challenges. Implementing seamless chart synchronization across all AngelOne platforms would significantly enhance the user experience and enable more informed trading decisions. Could you please provide insight into whether this feature is being considered for development, and if so, the estimated timeline for its implementation?