How to invest in US stocks using Mutual Funds

If you are interested in investing in US stocks while living in India, one option is to invest in a mutual fund that focuses on US equities. Several mutual fund companies offer funds that invest in US stocks, like Motilal Oswal NASDAQ 100 and Parag Parik Flexi Cap Fund. You can easily access these funds through Angel One.

To invest in a US-focused mutual fund, you will need to open a free Demat account with Angel One. Once you have opened an account, you can browse the available mutual funds and select a fund that aligns with your investment goals and risk tolerance.

Once you have selected a mutual fund, you can invest in the fund by transferring funds from your brokerage account to the mutual fund company. The mutual fund company will then use your investment to buy shares of US-listed companies on your behalf.

It’s important to note that investing in a US-focused mutual fund carries risks like any other investment. Be sure to research the fund carefully and consult a financial advisor before making investment decisions.