Hey everyone! As Diwali, the festival of lights, approaches, so does the revered tradition of Muhurat Trading. This unique one-hour trading session, held on Lakshmi Pujan day, is considered an auspicious start to the new financial year.
What is Muhurat Trading?
Muhurat Trading is a symbolic gesture of invoking blessings from Goddess Lakshmi, the goddess of wealth and prosperity. It’s also seen as an opportunity to start the new Samvat year on an auspicious note.
- Date and Time: Sunday, November 12, 2023, from 6:15 PM to 7:15 PM IST
- Significance: Muhurat Trading marks the beginning of the new Samvat year, seeking blessings for prosperity and wealth.
- History: The tradition dates back to 1957, initiated by the Bombay Stock Exchange.
- Segments: Muhurat Trading consists of block deal, pre-opening, main trading, call auction, and closing sessions.
- Performance: Historical data suggests favorable outcomes in the BSE Sensex during previous Muhurat Trading sessions.
Tips for Muhurat Trading:
- Do your research: Before investing, research potential stocks and understand their fundamentals.
- Avoid emotional trading: Make informed decisions based on facts, not emotions.
- Stick to your investment plan: Don’t deviate from your long-term investment goals.
- Manage your risk: Diversify your portfolio and set stop-loss orders to limit potential losses.
To learn more about it’s history, check out this article below:
NOTE: Remember, Muhurat trading is a symbolic gesture, not a guarantee of wealth creation. Invest wisely and with a long-term perspective.