Disney will merge with Reliance

Excited for the collab. It’s gonna be great.

Definitely gonna rule over the indian market no joke… so excited man

This is a great news. Looking forward to it.

I am soo excited for this collab frfr… :weary:

Yea Yea yea i totally understand your shampoo memes and noooooooo , puneetsuperstar vibes

Thats a really great news for India. Ambani has started to acquire all the big otts in India.

That’s great news! This is going to be big!

Wow Disney and reliance gonna make a good profit by doing that.:fire::fire::fire:

Hmm interesting… let’s see how it unfolds

That is some interesting news, great work!!

Reliance industries and Disney hotstar content together could bring resolve the challenges faced by both. With reliance industries networks and Disney content it could be turned into something amazing.

Really excited …It’s gonna be something big

Wowwww it’s exciting. Looking forward for results.

Oh my god something huge is coming, can’t wait now , so excited. Reliance industries are growing really fast. They sure are good in their business.

Very excited for Disney to takeover the entertainment industry with this mind-blowing strategy!

That’s the great news, a lot is changing in the world :earth_africa: which is great :100:

Love this sooo much and way it carries everything is perfect

Wow, this is huge news! I’m absolutely thrilled about Disney merging with Reliance! With Disney’s incredible entertainment empire and Reliance’s vast resources and influence, this partnership has the potential to create some truly groundbreaking content and experiences. I can’t wait to see what amazing collaborations and innovations come out of this merger. It’s like two creative powerhouses joining forces to take the world by storm!

Something big is happening. Hope it’s good

The most appropriate Collab that one can have reliance will give the utmost success to Disney and it’s a nice to have a good exposure.