Zomato is looking roboust in daily time frame Stock analysis

I feel very good seeing zomato growing upwards day by day. It’s very glad things to be seen.

Zomato is too good I love it always my first preference for tasty and Variety to food

Zomato is really an amazing company. Impressed by it’s services. My overall experience has been great with zomato.

Zomato a food delivery company provides quality fresh food.provides really good offers
It is user friendly, highly recommend.

Zomato iss too good the overall food is so tastefully and delicious I do recommend it anytime letsgo

It’s good to hear about Zomato achieving new heights. It’s advertising techniques really connects people with the app.

Zomato is growing stronger in every aspect now media handling and financially too.

I have been using Zomato since very long now. It’s very good to know that Zomato is growing strongly as ever. Ut has never disappointed.

Yes I totally agree with this argument. I feel like the stick will be bullish. It’s good time to short it.

Zomato, a food delivery company, reached a record high of Rs 173.5 per share during trading on March 1. Eventually, it closed at Rs 166.8 on the NSE, marking a 0.82 percent increase.Over the past year, Zomato’s shares have surged by 205 percent, and they have risen by 70 percent.According to Motilal Oswal, They believe Blinkit, due to its expansion into new areas and improvements in order frequency.

Wow , seem really exciting for the future

This was very useful to know that Zomato is following a strong upward movement

It’s good to know that Zomato stocks are rising .it benefited me lot.

Zomato is really doing a great job , providing good quality delivery services to its customers on time without any delay appropriately

Using Zomato app from last two year and it never disappointed me

I remember zomato ipo, it was the first time i invested in zomato, going good till now.

Very useful information and good to know cause Zomato has been very useful app

Its really great to know that Zomato is following a strong upward movement

Zomato is amazing!!
Never going to stop using it

Great to know that zomato is on a good progress.