What to do if - IPO mandate not getting created | IPO status not showing in the App | IPO Issues

There might be some delay in your IPO mandate request sent by the bank.

In case you haven’t received the mandate, please cancel the request and reapply for the IPO.

How to cancel:

1. Visit IPO
  2. Visit the Order book
  3. Click on IPO
  4. Request for cancellation

Incase you are facing issues like Mandate Accepted but Status Not Showing in App

We understand that your mandate has been accepted, but the status is not yet reflecting in the app. We are currently working on updating the status as soon as we receive it from the exchange. In the meantime, you can continue to use our services without any disruption.

For those who are facing issues where Payment Mandate was approved but it is still showing expired

If you have accepted the mandate before 5:00 PM IST, the status in the app will be updated soon!

8 Likes

I have applied for Tata Technologies IPO and fed bank financial services I have also given the mandate through UPI. Yet, my profile hasn’t updated as payed to the concerned IPO. I have already received the confirmation message regarding the blocking of IPO amount.

4 Likes

Hi Jay

We received the status from the exchange. Awaiting the response from them. Please don’t be worried. We will update the status as soon as we receive it from the exchange.

Regards
Arpita

4 Likes

I have applied for Gandhar oil IPO, approved mandate and amount has been blocked in my account but in the IPO status it shows pending. Please make it successful and update.

1 Like

Same problem with me…

1 Like

I have applied for Tata Tech IPO and approved the mandate in bank upi app and its showing success but angel one ipo section is showing my payment mandate got expired.

Summary

USER ID is R252618.

Please do the needful amd update the status.

Hi,

Summary

My CLIENT ID - S51427913

I’ve applied for Gandhar Oil refinery IPO. I’ve also approved the mandates from my UPI app and funds are blocked in my account. But in the AngelOne app, I see the status as Payment Mandate was expired.

This is ridiculous as I had successfully approved the payment mandate and got the confirmation that the Mandate had been approved. Despite that, the app shows the Payment mandate got expired. I have never faced such issues in other brokerage apps.

Please help me in this regard.

Thanks,
SG

I’ve applied for Gandhar Oil refinery IPO. I’ve also approved the mandates from my UPI app and funds are blocked in my account. But in the AngelOne app, I see the status as Payment Mandate was expired.

This is ridiculous as I had successfully approved the payment mandate and got the confirmation that the Mandate had been approved. Despite that, the app shows the Payment mandate got expired.

Same with me 2 lots of tata tec,flair and gandhar ,

Hi,

My CLIENT ID - M668330

I’ve applied for Gandhar Oil refinery IPO. I’ve also approved the mandates from my UPI app and funds are blocked in my account. But in the AngelOne app, I see the status as Payment Mandate was expired. I’m facing this issue for the following application ids:

. IPO Application Id: 921161729 (Gandhar Oil Refinery (India) Ltd)

This is ridiculous as I had successfully approved the payment mandate and got confirmation from the bank that the Mandate had been approved. Despite that, the app shows the Payment mandate got expired. I have never faced such issues in other brokerage apps.

Please help me in this regard.

Thanks,
MYK

1 Like

Hi,

CLIENT ID-53733525

My amount has been blocked but not show status of application,it is showing expiry of mandate request

1 lot of Gandhar
2 lots of Tatatec
1 lot of flair

From this lots ONLY Ghandhar has be successfully applied

Plzz get me a satisfied answer

What if i have accepted
mandate request on 4:40-4:50??

Hope you will reply as soon as you see my question.

Hi angel one team,

I have applied for ipos and in the app it shows mandate successful but i don’t got any text msgs saying your upi mandate is successful and funds blocked

My client code is V455887

UPI Mandated for IPO of DOMS and funds was blocked from my account but Angel One showing Payment Mandate was expired, I applied for the IPO on 15th December 2023, but still my application wasn’t approved and Amount is also blocked.
Please help me out in this.
I’d: D206740

Hi, I have applied for INOX India IPO and got the mandate alert and successfully completed the mandate.Amount is also blocked in my bank account. Auto pay is also active in Phone Pay app. All the process was completed well in time before 5 PM (Around 4:40 PM). But Angel One app is showing mandate expired??? Please have a look client I’d V87530.

Hi Vikas

Apologies for the confusion. Do not worry, your mandate status will be updated within 24 hours.

same happened with me in Happy Forgins IPO client ID : AHWNA1012 @Arpita_Khaitan

Very informative and useful article. IPO allotments are seriously getting difficult as more people are applying for these IPOs. But some IPOs are really great which offer great returns but the allotments are getting difficult to get.