Watchlist Wonder: Add Up To 10 Watchlists on Angel One

Hey Angel One Community! Unleash the full potential of your trading journey with Angel One’s latest feature upgrade! :star2: Now, you can seamlessly manage up to 10 watchlists on our platform, bringing unparalleled control and organisation to your portfolio. :bar_chart::briefcase:

:mag: What’s New?

Experience the power of monitoring up to 500 stocks at once! With the increase in the maximum number of watchlists to 10, you can categorise and track your investments with precision. :rocket:

:bookmark_tabs: What can you do with 10 Watchlists?

• Categorise stocks based on sectors, risk levels, capitalisation and more to suit your investment goals.
  • Monitor multiple indices, F&O Stocks, Top Gainers/Losers and more that help you make quicker decisions.

:bulb: How to Add a New Watchlist?

It’s as easy as 1-2-3! Check out our step-by-step guide to customise your watchlists according to your needs. :arrows_counterclockwise::camera_flash:

#AngelOne #TradingUpgrade #WatchlistMagic #SmartInvesting
Steps to create GIF

9 Likes

Dear Angelone team

Greetings of the day!!

I faced problem last 2/3 in angelone app I’m still not buying any stock I don’t know what’s a reason my adhr pan also linked KYC also done please resolve my problem as soon as possible!! I attached screenshot also that problem I faced…!

2 Likes