Indian winemaker Sula Vineyards has filed a prospectus with SEBI for an offer for sale IPO of 2.54 crore equity shares.** The company is India’s largest wine producer and seller, with more than 50% market share in the domestic wine segment. Click here to Apply for Sula Vineyards IPO.
About Sula Vineyards
Sula Vineyards is the largest market player in wine production and sales. They have been the market leader in sales volume and value, growing their market shares from 33% in 2009 in 100% grape wine to 52.6% in March 2021.
The company primarily operates in two categories - (i) wine production, import of wine and spirit, and sales and distribution of wines and spirits, and (ii) sales and services from ownership and operation of wine tourism venues.
They are a leader in all four price segments: Elite, Premium, Economy, and Popular. Sula Shiraz Cabernet, with a total billing value of Rs 918.26 million in March 2021, was the most selling Indian wine.
Sula Vineyards IPO Objectives
• It is a 100% offer for sale IPO, and the company will not receive any proceeds from it.
Why should you invest in the Sula Vineyards IPO?
Here are your top reasons to apply for the Sula Vineyard IPO:
- The highly concentrated Indian wine industry has only a few players and a high entry barrier.
- Sula Vineyards is a pioneer in wine tourism in India, with the most visited vineyards. Around 368,000 people visited Sula Vineyards in 2020.
- The company registered a CAGR of 13.7% growth between 2011 and 2017 as one of the fastest-growing alcoholic beverage companies.
- They have several recognised brands across different wine categories.
How to apply for Sula Vineyards IPO?
Retail investors need to apply for the IPO using UPI.
- Link your bank to a UPI id
- Register your UPI id with your Demat account
- Subscribe for Sula Vineyards IPO and approve the payment on your UPI
If you’re a new investor, open an Angel One Demat account for free and begin your investment journey.