Penny stocks to watch out for Monday, 12 June 2023

The Sensex and Nifty indices concluded the day with a decline of 0.35% and 0.38%, respectively. Similarly, the Nifty Midcap and Nifty Smallcap indices also ended lower, witnessing a decline of 0.14% and 0.12% respectively.

Among the sectors, Nifty Realty was the sole top gainer, while Nifty PSU Bank, Nifty FMCG, and Nifty Media were the prominent sectors that witnessed losses towards the end of the trading day. From the Nifty 50 stocks, IndusInd Bank, Power Grid, and Axis Bank were among the top gainers, while Hero MotoCorp, Eicher Motors, and HDFC Life were among the leading losers.

The following penny stocks are likely to be in focus on Monday, June 12, 2023:

Ortin Laboratories- The stock exhibited a powerful breakout both in terms of price and volume, as it rallied and hit the upper circuit limit of 20%, reaching an intraday high of Rs 27.60 per share on NSE. This surge in price was accompanied by a significant increase in trading volume for the stock. Ortin Laboratories Ltd is engaged in the manufacturing and trading of pharmaceuticals drugs and intermediates.

Urja Global - The counter experienced a notable increase in buying interest as the scrip zoomed and got locked at 20% upper circuit, reaching an intraday high of Rs 10.60 per share on NSE. This surge in price was accompanied by a significant rise in trading volume for the scrip. Urja Global Ltd is a leading renewable energy developer and operator.

Orient Green Power Company - There was substantial buying activity observed in the stock, leading to a surge of 11.85% and trading at an intraday high of Rs 10.85 per share on NSE. This surge in price was accompanied by a significant increase in trading volume for the stock. Orient Green Power Company Limited is an independent producer of renewable power and it is engaged in developing, owning and operating a diversified portfolio of wind energy power plants.

My account actively please request you anythings saying this email address send me my holding funds will be credited to the bank account how many days come tell me informed.