- Reliance Industries (RELIANCE) is down 6.60%. The oil and gas giant is facing headwinds from rising crude oil prices and a slowdown in demand.
- Tata Consultancy Services (TCS) is up 9.56%. The IT services company is benefiting from strong demand from global clients.
- HDFC Bank (HDFCBANK) is up 43.89%. The leading private sector bank is seeing strong loan growth and is well-positioned to benefit from rising interest rates.
- ICICI Bank (ICICIBANK) is down 1.13%. The second-largest private sector bank is facing asset quality concerns.
- Infosys (INFY) is up 0.22%. The IT services company is seeing some signs of recovery in demand from its key markets.
- Hindustan Unilever (HINDUNILVR) is down 2.54%. The consumer goods giant is facing margin pressure due to rising input costs.
Overall, the Indian stock market is mixed today, with some sectors performing well and others underperforming. The market is likely to remain volatile in the near term, as investors weigh the risks and opportunities ahead.