Mandatory Aadhaar-PAN Linking

Latest one is 13724193 reflecting solved but problem still exists

Hi @A252419 The team tried reaching out to you however they were not able to connect, we’d request you to kindly drop an email to support stating that your account is inactive and now that you have completed your KYC, you want the account to be activated again.

Pls provide email id of support

Account still inactive

Hi @A252419 The team tried reaching out to you however the call was disconnected, please your availability so that the team can connect with you.

Hi @abhishekdeep We have updated the team from our end and they are looking into the issue, please give it sometime.

Will my account be active or should I close my account? Closing will not take this much time atleast.

Hi @abhishekdeep We checked with the team, your account request has already been forwarded to the KRA. The KRA agency usually takes 5 to 7 business days to verify and update KRA registration and validation status. Once the process is completed at the KRA agency’s end, the account will be activated, we’d request you to kindly wait for sometime as this delay is not from our end.

This statement I am getting for last 15 days….my ticket was closed and marked resolved stating the same statement on 12th oct…now it is reaching month closing and no action visible…suggest what to do??

You are telling that you have contacted KRA but KRA agency is telling otherwise….see the communication where it is specifically stated that DP has to resolve the issue…why this hide and seek?? Clearly state what to do, which form to fill…or else say upfront that it can’t be sleepover by your team…

Hi @abhishekdeep We regret the inconvenience caused to you, we have asked the team to check on the case, will update you shortly.