Mandatory Aadhaar-PAN Linking

Hey Everyone,

CDSL has frozen the holdings of some users due to non-compliance of KRA or because their PAN-Aadhaar is not seeded.
If you are among them, request you to comply to the mentioned requirement at the earliest to access the holdings.
You can visit this Website to link your PAN and Aadhaar.
If already done, CDSL takes up to 48 hours to update the records at their end.

Thank you for your cooperation.

Happy and safe trading!

Rasika
Product Manager

1 Like

It’s been a week above still not reactivated my account.

Summary

A741374

Hi @Shhhh The account at our end shows active, can you please check and let us know if you are able to access the account?

It’s been a month for me that I am trying to email and contact Angel Broking
I am not getting OTP in my email in the karvy site
I submitted attested pan and aadhar copy.

Can you please look into this urgently and help

Hi @pravinaalva28 Welcome to the Angel One Community! We are sorry to hear about your disappointing experience, can you please help us with your Client ID? Also, can you please check your details to see if you have correct contact number updated where you should be receiving the OTP?

It has been more than a month my account has not been reactivated. I have contacted so many times to angel one.

Hi @A252419 Sorry to hear about your disappointing experience, we’ll get this looked into.

Is there any update regarding my problem, pls help

My account is new and opened last week…KYC is done and approved but I am unable to process any order….kindly resolve

Hi @A252419 Sorry for the delay caused, can you share a ticket or reference number that you might have received when you contacted the team?

Hi @abhishekdeep Welcome to the Community! We’d request you to kindly share your Client ID with us, please refrain from sharing any data sensitive information such as your personal details on the community forums.

Client id is KTG1050

Tkt no is # 13875206. Showing resolved but still facing issue

@abhishekdeep As we can see, the team had requested you to share the screenshot of the error you are getting, can you please confirm if you have sent that?

Already snap was sent…also sending today’s snap now

Summary