Kalyani Forge Ltd | Latest market updates

Kalyani Forge 20% and Hits Upper Circuit Today

The shares of Kalyani Forge have delivered a return of around 26% to its shareholders in the past 3 months.

Incorporated in 1979, Kalyani Forge Ltd manufactures high-quality hot-warm and cold-forged products. KFL is an engineering company with expertise in metal forming, including hot, warm, and cold forging. It manufactures close-tolerance, niche precision forging, fully machined, and sub-assembled products. The company also provides services such as product and process design, development, warehousing, door-to-door delivery, and validation support to its customers. Today the company experienced a significant surge in its share price.

At the start of the day’s trading session, the stock opened at Rs 472.20 per share, compared to the previous day’s closing figure of Rs 462.15 per share on the BSE. As of the time of writing this article, the shares are currently at Rs 554.55 per share on the BSE. The stock has reached the upper circuit price limit of 20%, reflecting strong demand in the market with no sellers willing to offer shares, resulting in potential buyers being unable to make purchases, leading to disappointment among buyers.

The company’s current market capitalization stands at Rs 201.75 crore, and the stock has generated an impressive return of around 129.53% in the past year.

Stock Price Chart (Weekly)

Trading and Delivery Volumes (Daily)

Financial Performance

In Q4 FY24, the company reported revenue of Rs 56.82 crore compared to Rs 63.58 crore, representing a de-growth of 10.63% YoY. The company reported an operating profit of Rs 1.17 crore compared to a profit of Rs 0.50 crore in Q4 FY23. The company reported a net profit of Rs 0.71 crore in Q4 FY24 compared to a net loss of Rs 3.03 crore. Turning attention to the company’s annual performance, it reported revenue of Rs 237 crore compared to Rs 267 crore in FY23. The company reported an operating profit of Rs 14 crore. The company’s net profit stood at Rs 5 crore in FY24.

According to the shareholding pattern, the promoters of the company hold 58.71% while the public or retail investors hold the remaining 41.29%.

Investors must keep this stock on their radar.

Disclaimer: This blog has been written exclusively for educational purposes. The securities mentioned are only examples and not recommendations. It is based on several secondary sources on the internet and is subject to changes. Please consult an expert before making related decisions.