Issue trying to login

Was trying to login to my account but for the past weeks I could not
Was getting this message

Hi @Melicia Can you please share your Client ID, so that we can look into the issue?

My Trading Account is: M178328

@AngelOne check mine also

My Client ID O16753

it’s been 10 days more and still same issue I am facing.i don’t know why you’re not solving this issue, Once the account is reactivate I will delete Angel One and the account too. You guys are not able to solve even a single issue users are facing more than two weeks And the customer care service is very poor. It’s time to try another trading app I will wait for just one more week and then you will see what kind of review you get.

Hi @visom Sorry for the disappointment you faced recently, we have registered your issue and are looking into it, the team is already informed of the same. As far as I remember you had submitted another thread yesterday with the similar request and Client ID which we have shared with the team and have asked to look into it on priority. Would request you to please bear with us as we will get back to you with an update for sure.

Hi @Melicia Our team checked and your account status shows active on our end, can you please check if you are able to access the account?

Thanks for fixing it from the backend. It just started working.

1 Like

Hi @visom Can you please try to login now and suggest if you are able to login successfully? or are you still facing the activation issue?