Tata Technologies Limited, a wholly-owned subsidiary of Tata Motors Limited, is poised to become the first company within the Tata Group to go public in almost twenty years.
- IPO Opening Dates: November 22 to 24, 2023
- Shareholder’s Quota: Yes
- Eligibility Date for Shareholder’s Quota: November 13, 2023
- Expected Price Band: Around ₹500
- Running GMP: Around ₹285
|Period Ended||Q2 FY24 (Rs in Cr)||FY23 (Rs in Cr)||FY22 (Rs in Cr)||FY21 (Rs in Cr)|
|Growth YoY %||–||26%||48%||–|
|Profit After Tax||351.9||624.04||436.99||239.17|
|Growth YoY %||–||43%||83%||–|
|Reserves and Surplus||2,455.29||2,605.60||2,028.93||1,897.46|
Why Invest in Tata Technologies?
- Strong Track Record: Tata Technologies has a proven track record of delivering innovative and high-quality engineering solutions to its global clients.
- Diversified Portfolio: The company has a diversified portfolio of services across various industries, including automotive, aerospace, and consumer electronics.
- Experienced Management: Tata Technologies is led by an experienced management team with a deep understanding of the engineering services industry.
Keep Your Funds Ready!
The IPO is expected to be heavily subscribed, so make sure you have your funds ready to subscribe.
To learn more about Tata Technologies and the IPO, please visit our blog post: