CVL KRA Validation

Hello all,
While I enter in My PAN in CVL KRA it auto fills the Mobile number and email ID But I don’t have access to that mobile number. I need to change my mobile number. How to change ?

Thank you

I opened my account before 4/5 days, i bought some stocks on 25th August also, suddenly my account was blocked, after 5 repeated attempts i was able to connect with them, there was no prior intimation to block account, i asked them to do needful, after getting email and mobile number verified, still they say that it will take 4/5 days. See, without informing investors blocking of account can’t be justified. I heard about good services from Angel one, here position quite different, l rate their services as poor and weaker that of any government department.
Hope someone from Angel one will read it.

Hi Ashok! Sorry to hear about your disappointing experience, we understand this is an exceptional case as we always intend to deliver the best services to our customer. Can you please share your client id with us so that we can investigate the case further?

Summary

My client ID is A52695714

Please do needful.

ASHOK KUMAR GUPTA, MOB 979932266

Summary

This text will be hidden

Hi @ashokgupta Thank you for sharing the client ID, we would request you kindly refrain from sharing your personal content details on this public forum.

Till yesterday i am just struggling with system of Angel one, i verified email and mobile number as per menu sent in the mail. I wanted to know whether everything got completed from my side and how much time it will take. Nobody ready to tell, in the meantime I took back funds from Angel one to my account.
Sir, practically it’s proved that nobody is there to give proper information even. I am a senior citizen, u can understand the limitations also.
Again, if someone wants to act on behalf of Angel one, please let me know the status of kra submitted by me and the time by which it may be completed. Kindly avoid formal replies.

Hi @ashokgupta the team has been informed of your issue and is working on it, we appreciate your patience and would request you to kindly give us a few more days to help you with the solution here.

Jaago, Angel g jaago, don’t create troubles to your customers, you are because of customers. Such a negligent attitude cannot be seen in government departments also, you people are downgrading image of Angel one, somebody has built, you people will wash it completely.
Are we begging from you, you don’t want to open/do something, tell customers for not opening of the accounts but such attitude is not tolerable.
TRYING TO SELL MY SMALL PORTFOLIO AND WILL EXIT FROM YOUR GOOD COMPANY, YOU CANT VALIDATE KRA IN 12 DAYS ALSO.
STILL SHOULD I SAY BIG THANKS,

WITH HEAVY HEART,

ASHOK KUMAR GUPTA
AN INNOCENT SR CITIZEN

Hi @ashokgupta, While we understand your frustration, we got this case looked into by the team, for the KRA delay, it has been informed to us that your KRA is in the verified state and the reason highlighted is that you have not validated your details correctly. We’d request you to kindly complete your Re-KRA journey where you need to either use Digilocker or upload manual Aadhaar. It will be done faster if you complete it using Digilocker. Here is the link to do Re-kra >> KRA

Please know that, KRA has a recent SEBI regulation that says that all users need to be in validated state and not verified state. This is the possible reason that is supposedly causing the delay, would request you to kindly validate your KRA and if you still face any issue, we are here to help you!