Could not able to execute BUY order and getting error as PAN - Aadhaar not linked but both are already linked

Could not able to execute BUY order and getting error as PAN - Aadhaar not linked but both are already linked

Order Rejected

Rms:blocked For B Panintraday Nse_cm Delivery Remarks: Pan- Aadhaar Not Linked Block Type: All

3 Likes

Hi bro i am also getting the same error previously it was working fine i don’t know what happened today , my adhar and oan is linked i have checked on income tax website so don’t know what is going on.

Same issue not able to make purchase. My aadhar n pan r linked

1 Like

Still the same for me as well, PAN & Aadhar is linked already.

Same this problem also in my account , pan aadhar already linked

Hi, It is almost a fortnight and still unable to execute BUY order. My Aadhar and PAN are linked.

1 Like

Hi Team,
Please sort out the pending issue. Iam unable to Execute BUY. My aadhar and PAN is linked already.

Hi,

Even after the pan-aadhaar seeding status is updated on the Income Tax site we have observed that it will take upto 8 days for the seeding status to be reflected on all the exchanges and DP.
Only after the status is updated on the exchange and DP you will be able to trade.
We are working with them to reduce the TAT.

Regards
Shyam
Product Manager @ Angel One

BCQPK5889L my adhar with pen liked
Adhar 805665611759

DearTeam,

Unable to ADD funds, it is almost 10days. My Aadhar/PAN is linked.

Same for me my client code is frd2874
it is shown as linked in income tax side and account is frozen and unable to view portfolio
multiple tickets are logged and timelines given from 2-8 days every time by angel
also seem like issue with CSDL and angel is still open as for other brokers it is working
also there is no reply or proper answers causing a loss in trading
team request to please update
thanks
Kajal

are you able to trade now?

Hiw can i get my BO id need to sell stock

Hlo my adhar was also showing not linked when I applied on some govt site but it is already linked