Angelbg APP for Institutional Customers

Does anyone recognize the app Angelbg which is said to handle Institutional Customers investment in International share market. This is another app from AngelOne according to them.

6 Likes

Did you got the answer of this question from anyone? I am also looking for the answer.

1 Like

No, even the Angel told they won’t recognise any other app other than their own one.

1 Like

Hi @srkraidu @Deepak22 Thanks for highlighting this as you already know, this app is NOT owned by Angel One.

@AngelOne Please take required action against this app then. They are making fool of the investors using your name. They are fraud, please do some research on this and get them punished.

1 Like

Hi @Deepak22 Thanks for bringing this to our attention, we have already escalated the case to the concerned team and they will further investigate the case to understand the legitimacy of these apps and their claims.

In the meantime, we urge you to:

• Do not download or engage with these apps: If you encounter Angelbg or Angelbok, please avoid interacting with them in any way.
  • Report suspicious activity: If you see any other app or website claiming to be associated with Angel One, please report it to us immediately through our official channels.

We appreciate your patience and understanding as we work to resolve this matter. We are committed to protecting our customers and their investments and will continue to monitor the situation and take any necessary actions to ensure your safety and security.

PS: Please be aware that sharing specific details or accusations about the app or developers on a public platform could have legal implications.

if you have any further information or evidence related to the app, please share it directly with Angel One through official channels such as the customer support, email, or official social media accounts. This will allow us to investigate the matter thoroughly and take appropriate action.

Note: We do not encourage our customers to share their personal details on any public platforms, hence would request everyone to please avoid sharing your contact details directly on ths platform, instead you wish to connect with the team, please raise a ticket via Contact Us - Support Related Queries

We have already made this announcement public on our social channels, please find the link attached to the same:

https://x.com/AngelOne/status/1752606139752292438?s=20

Continuing the discussion from Angelbg APP for Institutional Customers:

I am also lose using Angelbg what can i do now please suggest me

hi please connect with me asap

I am also the victim of this app…let’s do something against it…I have already informed Angel one about it but no action is taken by them where as the name of Angel one is used frequently…
It’s fraud we must do something…
Please contact one another and take a bold step against it…

We do not encourage our customers to share their personal details on any public platforms, hence would request everyone to please avoid sharing your contact details directly on this platform.

For any queries related to Angel One, please reach out to the support via Contact Us - Support Related Queries

Wed, 17 Jan, 20:10
to info

Hi,

I will be thankful if you please let me know the Customer/Company name for which ite is developed.

This mail is intended to prevent Cybercrime or related activities and not any competitive damages by an responsible individual.

regards,

Hi,

Do you have any other app running on behalf of Angel like the one attached.

Regards,

Dear Sir/ Madam,

Greetings from Angel One

This is with reference to your mail dated 17/01/2024 for the Request Number 15933246

We regret the inconvenience you may have experienced.

We would like to inform you that there is only single Angel One App we run and there is no other Apps. As per the snapshot shared by you, this App does not belongs to Angel One.

Request you to please download and use the original Angel One App for further trading purpose.

Also, you can use our website Angel One for online trading.

Hi,

As you have seen the Angelbg app, it can highly be confused. So let you bother a scam may be going on your name.

You’ve the necessary app details I shared.

The application form with AngelOne as preferred partner too is enclosed.

regards

Greetings from Angel One!

This is with reference to your email at Support dated 17/01/2024 with regards to your request number 15933246.

We regret the inconvenience caused to you in this regard.

We have tried contacting you on the registered number, but we were unable to reach you. would request you to provide us with an alternative number, in order to reach you.

We would like to inform you that you can download Application from play store Angel One or login to our angletrade

Assuring you the best of our services at all times.

You can also explore our [FAQs ] to help resolve your concern immediately.

Regards,
Saraswati Gowda
Complaint Redressal Team
Angel One

Registering in Cybercrime site can help. The process goes like this Cybercrime registers it and then transferst to the local police station of the complaintant. The complaintant has to follow up, police station would reach you.

Angelone seems not intersted in action when notified on 17/01/2024, actually it is the duty of Angel One to get their things right as the other’s are camoflaguing on it’s name.

1 Like

I’m also victim of this Anglebg App and invested about 18 lakhs. They are used with “Angel One” name , logo & other details to cheat people. Please take required action against this app then. They are making fool of the investors using your name. They are fraud, please do some research on this and get them punished.

I’m G.Srinivasa Rao from Hyderabad, I’m also victim of this Anglebg App and invested about 18 lakhs. They are used with “Angel One” name , logo & other details to cheat people. Please take required action against this app then. They are making fool of the investors using your name. They are fraud, please do some research on this and get them punished.

Raise a Complaint to Cyber crime immediately sir